Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Family - Daddy's Side

These are just a few of the really cool people on Daddy's side of our family.  Grandma Debby loves to play with me, Grandpa Dale loves to snuggle me, and Aunt Brookey loves to practice her baby-loving skills on me.  She won't need me for too much longer, though, because I have another cousin on the way!

I have two cousins in Aunt Brooke's family: McKenzy and Max. No, wait! I have FIVE cousins in that family now! Josh's daughters Patience, Addison, and Hannah are my cousins now too. I also have an Aunt Heather and cousin Rhiannon, who live in Portland. They came to visit me last Christmas. Last but not least, I have an Aunt Jody, an Uncle Dustin, and an Uncle Marty. They're Daddy's stepsister and stepbrothers but I love them just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment