Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm 2 Months Old!


Yesterday I had to go to the doctor to get my 2-month checkup and some shots.  You can imagine how sad I was to get stuck with a needle three times in my thighs!  And if you think I was sad, you should have seen my poor mom.  She looked like her heart was breaking into a million pieces.  Despite the rough times, I'm still a happy gal.  Seeing my friends and family smiling down at me puts a big ol' toothless grin on my face.  I'm a good eater and a good sleeper: I weigh 11 lbs 2 oz now and I typically sleep for ~6 hours at night before waking up for a quick feeding to get me through the rest of the night.  Thanks to my much older friend Claire (born 5/10/10), I have a fantastic wardrobe.  It's really come in handy since 1) I spit up a lot, and 2) my folks take me out on the town whenever the opportunity presents itself.  Just yesterday I went to Starbucks for the first time (and saw our friend Leanna for the second time) and later I got to ride the Frontrunner train.  I joined Kathy Green and mommy for some ceramics painting in Ogden, after which we met up with the guys (Daddy, Gavin, Joel & Braden) for a walk through the Festival of Lights.  My eyes were like saucers as we wandered among the colorful displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment