Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm 4 Months Old!

And I'm getting so big! I don't have my 4-month checkup until tomorrow, but right now I weigh around 13 and 1/2 pounds. I've been working on building up some thigh rolls and so far I think I'm doing a good job of it. I really enjoy sitting in my Bumbo chair where I can get a better view of what's going on around me. I also really, really love the mobile above my crib. My hands have found each other and they sometimes even find my mouth. When that happens I like to suck on my knuckles. My good sleeping habits are a thing of the past. A future rock star like me needs to be able to party all night long so I've been getting up 2 or 3 times each night to visit with my mom and have a drink of milk. Speaking of drinking milk, Mommy and Daddy keep trying to get me to drink out of a bottle. Can you believe the nerve of some people? Mommy still takes me to work with her every day. Today I was a good girl and didn't do much to distract her. I even took a 2-hour nap! Some days are like that, and on other days I make sure she knows that all I want is for her to play with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment