Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm 10 Months Old!

Mommy tried to get a picture of me laying on the flowery blanket, but I just can't lay still for more than a second or two. I've got places to go and things to do! I'm soooo close to being able to crawl that it's driving me crazy and keeping me from sleeping at night. That black blob behind me is my dog Joie. She likes to lay down in close proximity to wherever I am and she's taken to sleeping in my room with me and Gavin at night. If I cry, she's either right there by my side or looking for Mommy and Daddy to let them know. She likes it when I pull on her ears, I think. I've started eating Cheerios and other finger foods like bananas. The more 'big people' food I eat, the less interested I am in being spoon fed. Unless I'm the one holding the spoon, that is. I'm enjoying my new house and I love to giggle with my big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment