Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm 7 Months Old!

My mommy is going to have to try again tomorrow to get a good 7-month picture of me. Wouldn't you know it - the camera battery was low! Mommy took a few pictures before it died, including this one of my big brother pouting because he wasn't allowed to sit in front of me for my photo shoot.
Even without an 'official' 7-month picture, I can give you a 7-month update. You would not believe how much food I can pack away these days. My thigh rolls have rolls! My food repertoire now includes rice cereal, apples, avocados, bananas, carrots, pears, squash, and of course, good ol' hypoallergenic formula. I'm starting to be able to sit on my own for several minutes without tipping over. My favorite pastimes are playing in my jumperoo and exersaucer and watching my big brother play trains. The biggest news of all this month is that I'm starting to get my first tooth! Front and center, bottom row. It sometimes wakes me up at night, but most of the time I sleep really well.

This one is kinda blurry, but it's a pretty good representation of my thighs:

1 comment: