Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm 3 Months Old!

Check me out!  Ok, ok. I know I don't look all that much different, but let me assure you that I'm getting bigger and bigger all the time.  I think I weigh ~12 pounds now.  Nobody has bothered to actually weigh me, but Mommy is bringing me to work with her now and since she's becoming an expert on "load cells" (things that weigh stuff), we'll probably find out pretty soon.  I'm making my arms and legs move, and although I'm not real good at controlling them yet I can usually connect with whatever toy is dangling within reach of my appendages.  I'm still a great sleeper.  I go to bed at 10 pm and typically don't wake up until at least 4 am - sometimes 6 am - and after I get a shot of milk I go right back to snoozeville.  I proudly show off my good sleep habits while Mommy is at work since there's not much else to do around there anyway.
Do you like my outfit?  The tie-dye is from my creative friend Raecale.  I thought it was appropriate to wear today because, 1) it matches my boogers (I'm fighting a cold), and 2) I'm rooting for Oregon (see all the O's?) to win the BCS National Championship tonight.  Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment