Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm 11 Months Old!

Whew!  That last month went by fast!  I'm a crawling machine now and I've also started pulling myself up to standing.  There's a whole new world up there off the floor!  I love to express myself both verbally and with body language.  When I'm excited I squeal/shriek and I wiggle my arms and legs and bob up and down.  I have my own special 'words' for kitty and doggy, and when I see my mom or my dad or my brother come into a room I light up like a sparkler.

I think it's fun to roll and wiggle all over the place when someone is trying to change my diaper or put clothes on me.  I enjoy playing with all sorts of toys, but balls are my favorite.  I love to splash in that big bowl that Joie drinks from... until someone tells me "No!"

No comments:

Post a Comment