Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm ONE!


Well, folks. I made it.  I'm ONE!  365 days ago I was born into a family who loves me soooo much that they can't imagine their lives without me.  Even my kitty Tyler thinks I'm pretty neat.  As I turn one I have eight teeth (four on top, four on the bottom).  I can climb up stairs and I'm really great at pulling myself up to standing.  I'll even take a few wobbly steps if someone is holding my hands.  I eat lots of foods, but I'm kinda picky and Mommy says I'm the only baby on the planet who doesn't like bananas or avocados.  I do like yogurt and turkey and noodles and frozen peas.  And seeing the big yellow Cheerios box come out of the cabinet puts a big smile on my face.  So does seeing water running into the bathtub.  Baths are my FAVORITE.  I sure do like my brother too.  He's entertaining and sometimes even sweet.  He doesn't seem to like to share things with me but I plan to wrap him around my finger over the next few years so that by the time he has really cool stuff he won't be able to tell me 'no'. 
 
Here are a few pictures from early October to round out the year.
 
 
 
 
And a mealtime video for you hard-core fans...

Now that I'm 1 I have a lot more to do and think about (like walking, for instance), so I won't be able to keep up with my blog.  If you want to check on me every once in a while you can find me over at the Chard Yard.  Meanwhile, thanks for tuning in and sharing in my first trip around the sun.

1 comment: